We Three Kings
Hymn lyrics and .mp3 Download
1. We three kings of Orient are; bearing gifts we traverse afar, field and fountain, moor and mountain, following yonder star.
Refrain: O star of wonder, star of light, star with royal beauty bright, westward leading, still proceeding, guide us to thy perfect light.
2. Born a King on Bethlehem's plain, gold I bring to crown him again, King forever, ceasing never, over us all to reign. (Refrain)
3. Frankincense to offer have I; incense owns a Deity nigh; prayer and praising, voices raising, worshiping God on high. (Refrain)
4. Myrrh is mine; its bitter perfume breathes a life of gathering gloom; sorrowing, sighing, bleeding, dying, sealed in the stone-cold tomb. (Refrain)
5. Glorious now behold him arise; King and God and sacrifice: Alleluia, Alleluia, sounds through the earth and skies. (Refrain)
Words by: John H. Hopkins, Jr.
Music by: John H. Hopkins, Jr.
Thank you for visiting our traditional hymns web site.
Our desire is that you will grow closer to the Lord by singing and worshiping with these traditional hymns.
There are many traditional hymns in the public domain so you can download and enjoy as you like.
Let's praise the Lord together!