Rejoice, Ye Pure in Heart
Hymn lyrics and .mp3 Download
1. Rejoice, ye pure in heart; rejoice, give thanks and sing; your glories banner wave on high, the cross of Christ your King.
Refrain: Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice, give thanks and sing.
2. Your clear hosannas raise, and alleluias loud; whilst answering echoes upward float, like wreaths of incense cloud. (Refrain)
3. Yes, on through life's long path, still chanting as ye go; from youth to age, by night and day, in gladness and in woe. (Refrain)
4. At last the march shall end; the wearied ones shall rest; the pilgrims find their heavenly home, Jerusalem the blest. (Refrain)
5. Praise God who reigns on high, th Lord whom we adore, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, one God forevermore. (Refrain)
Words by: Edward H. Plumtre
Music by: Arthur H. Messiter
Thank you for visiting our traditional hymns web site.
Our desire is that you will grow closer to the Lord by singing and worshiping with these traditional hymns.
There are many traditional hymns in the public domain so you can download and enjoy as you like.
Let's praise the Lord together!