All Praise to Thee, for Thou, O King Divine
Hymn lyrics and .mp3 Download
1. All praise to thee, for thou. O King divine, didst yield the glory that of right was thine, that in our troubled hearts thy grace might shine: Hallelujah; hallelujah!
2. Thou cam'st to us in lowliness of thought; by thee the outcast and the poor were sought, and by thy death was God's salvation wrought: Hallelujah; hallelujah!
3. Let this mind be in us which was in thee, who wast a servant that we might be free, humbling thyself to death on Calvary: Hallelujah; hallelujah!
4. Wherefore, by God's eternal purpose, thou art high exalted o'er all creatures now, and given the name to which all knees shall bow: Hallelujah; hallelujah!
5. Let every tongue confess with one accord in heaven and earth that Jesus Christ is Lord; and God eternal be by all adored: Hallelujah; hallelujah! Words: F. Bland Tucker (1938) Tune: ENGELBERG 10.10.10 + Alleluia, by Charles Villiers Stanford (1904)
Words by: F. Bland Tucker
Music by: Ralph Vaughan Williams
This wonderful hymn clearly proclaims Christ as the crucified servant King who redeems His people from sin.
Thank you for visiting our traditional hymns web site.
Our desire is that you will grow closer to the Lord by singing and worshiping with these traditional hymns.
There are many traditional hymns in the public domain so you can download and enjoy as you like.
Let's praise the Lord together!