The Battle Hymn of the Republic
The Battle Hymn of the Republic (.midi)
The Battle Hymn of the Republic (.mp3)
The Battle Hymn of the Republic Orchestral Version (.mp3)
The Battle Hymn of the Republic Bells Version (.mp3)
1. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord; he is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored; he hath loosed the fateful lightning of his terrible swift sword; his truth is marching on.
Refrain: Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! His truth is marching on.
2. I have seen him in the watchfires of a hundred circling camps, they have builded him an altar in the evening dews and damps; I can read his righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps; his day is marching on. (Refrain)
3. He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat; he is sifting out the hearts of men before his judgment seat; O be swift, my soul, to answer him; be jubilant, my feet! Our God is marching on. (Refrain)
4. In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea, with a glory in his bosom that transfigures you and me; as he died to make men holy, let us die to make men free, while God is marching on. (Refrain)
5. He is coming like the glory of the morning on the wave, he is wisdom to the mighty, he is honor to the brave; so the world shall be his footstool, and the soul of wrong his slave. Our God is marching on. (Refrain)