All Glory, Laud, and Honor
Hymn lyrics and .mp3 Download
All Glory, Laud, and Honor (.midi)
All Glory, Laud, and Honor (.mp3)
All Glory, Laud, and Honor Bells Version (.mp3)
Refrain: All glory, laud, and honor, to thee, Redeemer, King, to whom the lips of children made sweet hosannas ring.
1. Thou art the King of Israel, thou David's royal Son, who in the Lord's name comest, the King and Blessed One. (Refrain)
2. The company of angels are praising thee on high, and we with all creation in chorus make reply. (Refrain)
3. The people of the Hebrews with psalms before thee went; our prayer and praise and anthems before thee we present. (Refrain)
4. To thee, before thy passion, they sang their hymns of praise; to thee, now high exalted, our melody we raise. (Refrain)
5. Thou didst accept their praises; accept the prayers we bring, who in all good delightest, thou good and gracious King. (Refrain)
Words by: Theodulph of Orleans;
trans. by John Mason Neale
Music by: Melchior Teschner;
harm. by W.H. Monk
Originally written in 820 as a Latin hymn by Theodulf of Orleans. The hymn was translated into English by John Mason Neale, and is traditionally sung on Palm Sunday on the occasion of Christ's triumphal entry into Jerusalem.
Video so you can sing along to All Glory, Laud, and Honor
Thank you for visiting our traditional hymns web site.
Our desire is that you will grow closer to the Lord by singing and worshiping with these traditional hymns.
There are many traditional hymns in the public domain so you can download and enjoy as you like.
Let's praise the Lord together!