I Stand Amazed in the Presence
Hymn lyrics and .mp3 Download
1. I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus the Nazarene, and wonder how he could love me, a sinner, condemned, unclean.
Refrain: How marvelous! How wonderful! Any my song shall ever be: How marvelous! How wonderful is my Savior's love for me!
2. For me it was in the garden he prayed: "Not my will, but thine." He had no tears for his own griefs, but sweat-drops of blood for mine. (Refrain)
3. In pity angels beheld him, and came from the world of light to comfort him in the sorrows he bore for my soul that night. (Refrain)
4. He took my sins and my sorrows, he made them his very own; he bore the burden to Calvary, and suffered and died alone. (Refrain)
5. When with the ransomed in glory his face I at last shall see, 'twill be my joy through the ages to sing of his love for me. (Refrain)
Words by: Charles H. Gabriel
Music by: Charles H. Gabriel
Video so you can sing along to I Stand Amazed in the Presence
Thank you for visiting our traditional hymns web site.
Our desire is that you will grow closer to the Lord by singing and worshiping with these traditional hymns.
There are many traditional hymns in the public domain so you can download and enjoy as you like.
Let's praise the Lord together!